Junior Board 2020 – We Talk Arts Advocacy
NEXT MEETING: Wednesday March 25th 4 – 6 pm.
Come to our administrative office to join our Junior Board!
This is our second open meeting for anyone interested. Our last meeting we discussed what the Junior Board would work on, what to expect for projects, and what members want to get our of it.
There will be light refreshments for you to enjoy while you check out the Mountain Play from within. We hope to see you there!
The Mountain Play Junior Board is a team devoted to arts advocacy and keeping art on the Mountain.
The Mountain Play Association Junior Board of Directors is a collective of young adults ages 14-22 interested in theatre, nonprofits, and governance. As leaders and innovators, Junior Board members learn from and contribute to the future of the Mountain Play.
Benefits of Membership:
- Theatre Administration and Governance Education
- Introduction to the leadership and ambassadorship roles of a non-profit board of directors
- Fundraising and Marketing Techniques
- Advisory Role to Mountain Play Association
- Be a part of the future of the Mountain Play
- Community Service Hours
- Behind the scenes experience
Duties of Membership:
- Attend meetings
- Assist with Administrative, Production and Event Duties
- Organize one project per cycle
- Volunteer to work at least two shows on the mountain (If you are cast in the show, other arrangements may be made)
- Help plan and volunteer for Memorial Day Parade (Monday 5/25/20)
CLICK HERE for the application
For more information CLICK HERE for a flier.
If you have any questions Email Robyn Grahn, Community Engagement Coordinator