Find Your Outdoor Dining Experience
You can pack a gourmet picnic, choose the Dining in the Woods experience before heading to the main amphitheatre, or enjoy the food and drink options at the show itself.
FOOD AVAILABLE ON THE MOUNTAIN
- Mill Valley Rotary: concession stand – hot beverages, cold drinks and ice cream for your picnic. Proceeds go toward the Rotary’s selected charity.
- Tamalpais Tavern: serves a selection of beers and wines donated by our friends at Barefoot Winery & Lagunitas Brewery. Proceeds benefit the Mountain Play Association.
DINING IN THE WOODS
Enjoy the rustic elegance of our intimate dining experience in a private grove – a wonderful benefit of our Patron Circle Reserved Seating package.
Dining seating times to choose from:
12 Noon, 12:15, 12:30, and 12:45
- Debbie Ghiringhelli Catering
- Dining in the Woods Menu 2019
- To reserve your Patron’s Circle tickets call (415) 383-1100
BRING YOUR OWN PICNIC
There’s nothing like a picnic on a mountaintop! Start your own picnic tradition.
All patrons over the age of 21 may bring their own alcohol, please drink responsibly and keep hydrated. Please use the smallest coolers possible. Consider packing a picnic that is State Park friendly: low waste and green!
See Directions page for instructions on hiking, biking and transporting your picnic coolers.
Get in on another Mountain Play tradition and bring your best picnic fare to the closing day picnic contest. This year it’s on June 16th 2019.
Check in is from 11 a.m. to Noon at the Raffle Booth and may the best picnic win!
The judging takes place from 12:30 to 1:30 p.m.