The Mountain Play experience is much more than a day at the theatre, it’s also an outdoor adventure on a mountaintop.
Please remember to bring!
- YOUR TICKETS
- WATER or you can purchase at the theatre
- PICNIC LUNCH or you can purchase at the theatre
- CUSHIONS for seating or rent/purchase at the theatre
- BEVERAGES – Alcohol may be brought in or purchased at theatre
- PICNIC/BEACH BLANKET
- LAYERED, COMFORTABLE CLOTHING – Weather can be unpredictable
- DIRECTIONS to theatre or shuttle parking
- HATS and SUNGLASSES
- HIKING MAPS and GEAR
- ALLERGIC TO BEES? Bring your EpiPen
Please do not bring!
- Pets & Dogs – DO NOT LEAVE UNATTENDED PETS IN YOUR CAR OR BRING INTO THE AMPHITHEATRE
- CHAIRS WITH LEGS of ANY KIND – SEATING CUSHIONS MUST REST ON THE GROUND
- Umbrellas (only allowed before the show starts) – You are welcome to bring an umbrella, as long as it comes down when any performance, including pre-show, is taking place.
- Smoking is NOT allowed in the amphitheatre area at any time.
Public Phones are NOT available on the mountain.