What to Bring for Your Outdoor Adventure on a Mountaintop
Because the Mountain Play experience is so much more than a day at the theatre, we’ll help you plan it out.
Remember to Bring!
- YOUR TICKETS including parking passes
- WATER where you can fill up at the water fountains or you can purchase at the theatre
- PICNIC LUNCH or you can purchase food at the theatre
- CUSHIONS for seating, or rent or purchase at the theatre
- BEVERAGES – Alcohol may be brought in or purchased at theatre
- PICNIC/BEACH BLANKET
- LAYERED, COMFORTABLE CLOTHING – Weather can be unpredictable
- THEMED COSTUME – if you plan to take part in the 1 pm costume contest
- DIRECTIONS to theatre or shuttle parking
- HATS and SUNGLASSES
- HIKING MAPS and GEAR
- ALLERGIC TO BEES? Bring your EpiPen
Please Do Not bring!
- Pets & Dogs – DO NOT LEAVE UNATTENDED PETS IN YOUR CAR OR BRING INTO THE AMPHITHEATRE. These are State Park rules.
- CHAIRS WITH LEGS of ANY KIND – SEATING CUSHIONS MUST REST ON THE GROUND- Any leg at all will impair the view of the play goers behind you.
- Umbrellas (only allowed before the show starts) – You are welcome to bring an umbrella, as long as it comes down when any performance, including pre-show, is taking place.
- Smoking is NOT allowed in the amphitheatre area at any time.