Plan for a Unique Theatre Experience
How do you plan for your day of theatre, hiking, sun bathing, relaxing, and enjoying every minute in a 3750 seat amphitheatre on the side of Mt Tam? There are so many ways to enjoy our festival-like event!
It’s not only a spectacular production of one of your favorite Broadway musicals featuring professional actors, stunning special and visual effects, with a LIVE orchestra, but you’re also in a unique State Park with all the ways to enjoy the outdoors. Mountain Play is truly a combination of nature and art where you can discover your own annual tradition. You’re sure to start the day in awe of the view and end your day with your toes tapping.
Prepare for your day atop Mount Tamalpais with us by deciding how you’ll arrive and leave, what you want to bring, and how you plan to spend your day using the links below.
If you arrive early, enjoy our line up of local artists before the show
2019 Pre-Show Entertainment Schedule
- May 26, 2019: Main Stage 12:30 p.m. – ‘Til Dawn
- June 2, 2019: Main Stage 12:30 p.m. – Christie McCarthy with Glenn MacPherson
- June 8, 2019: Sing-Along Saturday – Audience Instructions at 1:30 p.m.
- June 9, 2019: Main Stage 12:30 p.m. – Natalia Betzler
- June 16, 2019: Main Stage 12:30 p.m. – Todd Morgan & Annual Picnic Contest with Celebrity Judge Damon Stainbrook of Pig In a Pickle
Check in for the picnic contest is from 11:00 a.m. to Noon at the Raffle Booth. Judging from 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.