Junior Board 2020 – We Talk Arts Advocacy
Currently the Junior Board is on hiatus but will return soon!
The Mountain Play Junior Board is a team of dedicated youth who are devoted to arts advocacy and keeping live art on the mountain.
The Mountain Play Junior Board of Directors is a collective of young adults ages 14-22 interested in theatre, nonprofits, and governance. As leaders and innovators, Junior Board members learn from and contribute to the future of the Mountain Play.
Benefits of Membership:
- Theatre Administration and Governance Education
- Introduction to the leadership and ambassadorship roles of a non-profit board of directors
- Fundraising and Marketing Techniques
- Advisory Role to Mountain Play Association
- Be a part of the future of the Mountain Play
- Community Service Hours
- Behind the scenes experience
Duties of Membership:
- Attend meetings
- Assist with Administrative, Production and Event Duties
- Organize one project per cycle
- Volunteer to work at least two shows on the mountain (If you are cast in the show, other arrangements may be made)
- Help plan and volunteer for Memorial Day Parade (Monday 5/25/20)
CLICK HERE for the application
For more information CLICK HERE for a flier.
If you have any questions Email Robyn Grahn, Community Engagement Coordinator