She Loves Me
A Co-Production with Ross Valley Players and Mountain Play
Perfect for whole family’s holiday fun!
Dates of Performances
Preview: Wednesday, Nov 13 – $25 all tickets – 7:30 p.m.
Opening: Thursday, Nov 14 – 7:20 p.m.
Wednesdays: Nov 20, 27, Dec 4, 11, & 18 at 7:30 p.m.
Thursdays: Nov 14, 21, Dec 5, 12, & 19 at 7:30 p.m.
Fridays : Nov 15, 22, 29, Dec 6, 13, & 20 at 8 p.m.
Saturdays: Nov 16*, 23, 30, Dec 7, 14, & 21 at 8 p.m.
Sundays: Nov 17, 24, Dec 1, 8, 15 & 22 at 2 p.m.
$40 General Admission (except the Wednesday, November 13th preview. See above)
$25 Youth 21 & Under Ticket Fees: $4 per ticket/maximum $16 per order
Group discount: $2 per ticket for groups over 10 – when you place 10 or more tickets in your online cart, your discount will be automatically applied.
*Buzz at the Barn – Nov. 16 – Ross Valley Players subscriber preshow event
THIS SHOW WILL PERFORM AT The Barn Theatre at the ROSS VALLEY PLAYERS. Click HERE for directions & ADA parking information.
HELLO, DOLLY! – Select Your Tickets to Sit Above the Clouds
May 24 & 31, June 7, 13, 14, & 21
ALL Performances start at 2:00 p.m.
ASL dates to be determined
Weather Backup Date: Saturday, June 20th
Enjoy the show festival style!
The majority of our unique venue is first-come, first-seated. There is a shaded area at the top of general seating (green on map below). On sunny performance days these seats might all be saved before 11 am. Come early and enjoy the festival atmosphere and our Pre-Show Entertainment.
Tickets will go on sale November 2019
At the Gate tickets go up $5 each. Buy your tickets early and save.
Accessibility Seating for guests with physical disabilities by reservation only
Find your Mountain Play luxury.
Choose from four levels of special packages – all include cushioned seating and red priority exit shuttle line passes.
Each reserved seat ticket purchase includes a tax-deductible donation to help sustain the continued excellence of the Mountain Play tradition.
RESERVED SEATING TICKET PRICES – Will go on sale November, 2019
Patron Circle Seating with Dining in the Woods
$175 (Adult) & $85 (Youth 13 & Under)
Reserved seating in our premier SHADED section (blue on map)
One reserved parking space near the theatre for every 4 Patron’s Circle tickets purchased.
Dining Times: 12:00pm, 12:15pm, 12:30pm or 12:45pm
Director Circle Seating
$100 (Adult) & $75 (Youth 13 & Under)
Reserved seat in our premier SHADED seating section (blue on map).
SOLD OUT for SUNDAY JUNE 16th
James Dunn Sun Circle*
$65 (Adult) & $45 (Youth 13 & Under)
Front Row Seats! Reserved seat in our center orchestra sun section in the first three rows (orange on map)
You will be IN THE SUN all day – bring a hat and sunscreen!
*A portion of your ticket will be donated to the James Dunn Artistic Fund, in memory of our long-time intrepid director, James Dunn
$60 (Adult), $50 (Senior Adult over 65), $45 (Youth 13 & Under)
Reserved sun seats in the orchestra section at house left (pink on map)
*Discounts such as Early Bird or Group are not valid for Reserved Seating
Like to travel in a pack?
Just drop 10 or more general seating tickets into your online cart and you’ll save $2 off each adult, senior or youth ticket. If your group is larger than 25, call the office at 415-383-1100 to obtain your tickets. Buy before March 31, 2019 to take advantage of early bird pricing – additional $5 all adult, senior and youth general seating tickets.
ONLINE GROUP GENERAL SEATING TICKET PRICES – Tickets will go on sale November 2019
Remember to select more than 10 tickets and you will automatically get the discount in your online cart
Carpooling is the way to go as parking is limited at the mountain. Please consider the impact on the State Park when you make your parking reservations. Thank you!
Air Force Lot Parking
We offer reserved parking a little past Cushing Memorial Amphitheater. Reservations are $15 per car if purchased online or $25 at the gate. Please reserve online as parking is very limited. Carpooling is highly advised! Also remember that at the end of the show, you pick up the return shuttle at the Rock Springs parking lot. See the shows program for exit information.
We offer parking for altered and wheel chair capable vehicles for guests who have made a reservation previous to the performance in our Madrone Parking Lot.
For guests with ADA Parking Placards, please call the office to reserve a place in the public lot below the theatre.
TICKET AND ORDER INFORMATION
- NO REFUNDS are given for any ticket purchase, including parking – this is an industry standard.
- There is a $4 Order Fee per ticket, up to $16 maximum per order. This covers the credit card fee and processing your order.
- Additional $5 Fee per order will apply to all General Seating ticket phone orders.
- Tickets purchased online within one week of performance date will be held at the front gate box office Will Call on the Mountain. Upon arrival, provide the last name the order was made under.
- All Gates and Box Office open at 9 A.M. on performance days. Please wait until gates open to save your seats.
- $10 fee per order for General Seating.
- All exchanges (open seating and reserved seating) are subject to availability and current pricing.
- No charge to exchange Reserved Seating, though it is still subject to availability.
- In the event of a cancellation due to weather or weather advisory, your tickets will be valid for the back-up performance date or, if available & at company discretion, any remaining performances. Check our FAQ page for more details.
- Please check our website the morning of your selected performance for potential show rescheduling updates.