The Mountain Play does not refund tickets. Prior to the performance, your unused ticket may be returned to the Mountain Play and converted into a tax deductible donation.
Can't attend the performance at all? We are happy to exchange tickets for another date if it is not sold out.
Please read all the exchange restrictions on this page carefully. There is a $10 exchange fee per order, and you will be charged any difference in the price of the tickets.*
By purchasing Mountain Play FAN CLUB tickets, all ticket exchanges are free of charge.
You must call to exchange all ticket types BEFORE the date of the show for which you had originally purchased them.
To exchange tickets:
· Call: 415-383-1100. Monday - Friday, 10:00am - 4:30pm.
· Mail: The Mountain Play Association, PO Box 2025, Mill Valley, CA 94942. Note: Incorrectly calculated mail exchanges will not be completed until correct payment has been made.
Complicated exchanges are best made by calling the office. For exchanges by mail, please include:
1. A check with the $10 exchange fee and the price difference, if any, of the new tickets.*
2. A note with your name, phone number and the date you wish to attend instead. (You may wish to write a second choice date as well, in case we are sold out for the date requested.)
3. The tickets that you purchased originally.
*ALL EXCHANGED TICKETS WILL BE PRICED AT THE CURRENT RATE FOR THE REQUESTED PERFORMANCE.
What this means:
The Early Bird discount does not apply to tickets exchanged after April 1st; Group Discount does not apply if fewer than 10 people attend together on a given day.
For inquiries about price differences on a specific order, or for other ticket related inquiries, contact:
Eileen Grady, Associate Producer